Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Feminism

i recently saw a commerical for a site called respect women.ca then i later on in the day i saw some cars drive down the road with some stickers on it that said the same thing. i started to think more about it and after a while i thought,what about men? how come theres no site abotu respecting men? or commerical? why is it women are always seen as victums of the evil man? are you tellign me men dont get hit by women,are verbaly abused? i dont get it,why is onkly attention givin to females? its acting like men are never the victum in itself sexist? my nephew just broke up with his girlfriend a while ago because she always insulted him and hit him alot in front of his friends. so im not sure i really understand.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you are saying. Even tho I'm female, I'm extremely anti-feminist, for just the reasons you are pointing out here.

    ReplyDelete